Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introductory Post

Welcome to my new blog. Obviously I called it Naut Right. Since I tack to the right politically and I intend to make a point when things seem not right, the name does double duty for me.
I intend to cover topics on politics, law, religion, economics, flying, and fishing. There will be others. Whatever I find post-worthy gets a few words.
About me. My name is Michael Mahoney. I am a working tradesman, nearing retirement. I am college educated where I studied aviation maintenance, business management, economics, tool and die technology and some bootlegged law courses. I am married with adult children and grandchildren. My main topics of interest listed above reflect my personal interests, obviously.
Throughout the blogsphere I am a.k.a. Para-dimz.
My daily reading insists of Instapundit , Town Hall columnist, Lew Rockwell, Volokh Conspiacy, Drudge Report,
Daily Caller, Ann Althouse, Purple Board for Pilots

I have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment